View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #240
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Yeah I was kind of kidding, I wouldn't in any way been able to kill that goat and the baby goat. It seemed really stupid and unnecessary for Sandra to push for that. I get that she was trying to maybe solidify her leadership position, but she came across as a nut.

Besides I think that goat meat is really gross, I never liked it when I ate it.

Tai is, well I don't get why he's in a game changer episode, is it because of the chickens? Because he's a classic follower.

Sandra's wearing out her welcome, when you have a tribe that's that leery of you, they're going to blind side you and get you out before the merge.
I know you were kidding but I've heard similar things from people who are serious.

Some people seem to think that Survivor players are actually in a survival situation that requires them to turn in to poachers because they are literally on the edge of starving to death. There's probably tonnes of root vegetables like taro, fruits, heart of palm, plus seafood. People that live in the islands aint starving. Food is everywhere and anyone with an ounce of survival skill and knowledge would do just fine. Ken's tribe ate really well last season.

That's not the show anymore and being a good survivalist doesn't win you the game. For a season of 'game changers' everyone who is currently in a good position has pretty much gone to sleep. Sandra came out and said she was surprised at the edit as she wasn't all that into killing the goats which leads me to believe that there ain't much going on in the game which is why goat gate was so extensively shown. Outside of Troyzan and JT scrambling, the survivors are just laying around and admiring Culpepper's decorating.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barnes For This Useful Post: