View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Sakari
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default How long before Feaster makes a move, and WHAT does he do?

Last night, during the 2nd intermission after ROR had been matched by the Avalanche, Feaster said that he's not done trying to improve this hockey club, and that he is going to keep working at it "right away" These are certainly words of encouragement to us Flames fans. He has shown that he's got the guts to make offers by signing ROR to that big offer sheet, but currently, he's got no glory to show for it. With only 1 center in the dressed lineup every night, the Flames are clearly in need of help down the middle, as we all know.

So my question is, when does he make the move, and what does he move for? Will he move Iginla? Will Kipper go? Does he trade low picks?

Feaster is clearly going for a new Franchise player, and he won't be wearing the number 47. Teams like Detroit and Nashville would probably like to see someone like Bouwmeester wearing their sweater. Someone like Philly or Boston might like to see the likes of Iginla in their uniform. I don't know what move he's going to make, but, I see something big happening before this month is over. So what happens?
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote