View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #84
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Hi!

Looking for a new job.

For the last two years I have been teaching and tutoring kids with learning and developmental disabilities, but am looking for something new. While teaching will always be a passion of mine, I have recently been informed through some comprehensive career appraisals that I am more adept at working with my hands than anything else. Prior to that, I was a university student but have been working construction/labour jobs since I was 16.

I am a fantastic problem solver, think well in three dimensions and have great manual dexterity and fine motor skills. I'm mechanically inclined, get along great with people and generally have a very broad skill base. Clean cut, clean criminal record, key holder in my last three positions with extensive customer service, warehouse and production experience. I am a precise and deliberate guy who churns out quality work with an extreme eye for detail.

The tricky part is, I am in Vancouver. Any Vancouverites use/look at the CP Power Ring?

What I'm looking for:

Some trade or production facility that would take on a relative new comer who learns fast and doesn't mind grunt work and getting dirty as long as I am learning. I don't smoke or do drugs, have an easy going, positive attitude and am looking into trade school for the coming year.

I also wear my Flames hat everywhere.

*fingers crossed*
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote