View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:12 PM   #23
Roof-Daddy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-E-B View Post
Turner Elson and Austin Carroll are two guys who intrigue me this season. I feel they'll both have a "boom or bust" type of season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roof-Daddy View Post
Bit of a preliminary depth chart to build from:

EDIT: Didn't include Granlund but he can be sent down without waivers IIRC, and I didn't include Shore because he should make the NHL or be traded IMO.

K
There are plenty of guys on here that intrigue me quite a bit.

Many people forget how inexperienced the Baby Flames were last year because some of these guys are older due to playing college before going pro.

Arnold was a rookie, and had a heck of a season before he had a serious injury. Really looking forward to seeing how he does with some experience under his belt.

Hathaway was also a rookie, and threw up 19 goals. That's nothing to sneeze at, and he has a lot intangibles going for him as well.

Agostino. Another rookie out of college. 12 points in his first 38 pro games. Then...31 points in the last 29 games. Yeah, looking forward to seeing what he can bring in season 2.

Wolf, first year in NA and he put up 20 goals....in just 59 games.

Then there is Poirier.

Four of the top five scorers were rookies. Plus Kulak and Culkin both produced 0.5 points per game as rookie Dmen, and Morrison came in at the end and put up 6 points in 10 games.

Add in Klimchuk, Carroll and hopefully "Big Rig" too, and I can't wait to follow this team next season.

A big thing to remember about all these players too, is they are all over 6 feet tall and 200 lbs plus. Most of them can skate well too. Plenty of NHLers coming up the pipe line IMO.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Gillies too. Yeah, can't wait.

Last edited by Roof-Daddy; 06-12-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Roof-Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roof-Daddy For This Useful Post: