View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #13
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
I'm really interested to see what they have at RB with Seastrunk. Think he could be a steal.
Seastrunk is a returner too so if he will make the team, it is going to be a returner and a backup RB. I don't think the Stamps were very happy with Skye Dawson's return last season so there are going to be a lot of competitions on return job.

I would think the QB position will be the same as last season with BLM, Tate, Moniz but they will keep Buckley on PR. RB should probably be Messam, Harrison, Cote, Power so there should be competitions after these guys.
Receivers I think are going to be Daniels, Wilson, Grant, Parker, Durant, SCC, West. I think Brescacin will make the team as special teamer for now and kind of intrigued with Norzil. On O-Line, it is going to be a battle between Derek Dennis and maybe Randy Richards as import and Dennis will beat him out but they will keep Richards on ST. Canadian OLine are going to be Lavertu and Lavoie as a center, Bergman, Wilson, Federkeil, Erdos and I think Grozman might make it as a backup

On defense, DLine will pretty much stay the same and I think Brandon Thurmond will make it to replace Bishop on the lineup.On LB Pierre-Luc Caron will make it as a backup for LB and long snapper. Singleton will probably be the SAM LB or backing up Taylor Reed as MLB. Rounding out will be Mayo while Ontko, Harris as a backup plus Corbin on ST. DB position is going to be a battle. I wonder if they will finally put a Canadian on safety and move Josh Bell on a different position like Keon Raymond's position last few season.

I am kind of hoping a few rookies will challenge some of the veterans and make those vets earn their money to make the team.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote