View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:52 PM   #178
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I was at Safeways flipping through the magazines and picked up the Star Wars Insider. I flipped to this story from a fan that met Carrie at a convention and it just seems like Carrie and Mark Hamill are really good and generous with the fans.

I tend to think that Carrie was a genuinely kind and funny girl with a tough streak that really covered for the demons that dominated her life.

Its going to be a little though I think to watch the next movie with her in it, I think there's going to be the inevitable fear while watching the movie that they going to kill her off. Its logical, and its likely, and it makes sense. I hope though that its an ending befitting of a princess, and that it doesn't have to involve her death to advance a plot point.
If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch the documentary with Carrie and her mom that HBO aired back in January: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5651050/

There's a scene in it where Carrie is at a convention and it shows how great she was interacting with her fans.