View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #31
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes View Post
I got that feeling too, though how did Kanan survive Order 66 then? Luck? Away on Jedi vacation on Dantooine? Hide under a rock until all the fighting was done?

I think that is a logical place to go with almost any Jedi, they need to be tempted at some point to show their true allegiance to the Force.
The first book in the new EU was a Star Wars Rebels book and it talked about Kanan's escape.

Basically it was more along the lines of vanishing into the underworld and not using the force. He basically became a drunken partying freighter pilot.

I would assume because they haven't given a time line, that we have a lot of the new Imp technology, AT-ST, Tie Fighters, Imperial Star Destroyers. But I think that this is probably a few years after Order 66, Kanan was a teenager when he escaped as well. Makes me wonder if he is actually a Jedi Knight? Did he pass the trials? Or was he a Padawan.

Some of the Inquisitors line's really point to the thought that Kanan isn't a very strong Jedi. And the whole "Have you taught the boy nothing" line said a lot.

You got the feeling that during the duel the Inquisitor wasn't pushing all that hard.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote