View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #50
FlamesFan68
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbit View Post
My opinion is that you were galaxies off on your evaluation of Hamilton. You lost all objectivity and common sense when discussing his play and value.

You lost all semblance of respect from most of the forum posters, as a result, IMO.
I wished I could only be perfect like you. I'm not taking my Hamilton comments back yet, the later half of this season and next season has yet to come. Hamilton shows a willingness to play only when he wishes to. Tonight gets winning goal. On last play of the game while partnered with Gio and on the PP defending a goal lead, they allow a breakaway!!!!! Again, Hamilton inconsistencies.

I also submitted a Backlund, Frolik, and Gaudreau line when Monahan was struggling. That was considered outrageous too. A defensive line like that couldn't be counted on for offensive output again'st the league's top lines. This is what I was told by the hordes. Wake up call!!!!!!! Backlund is TIED with Gaudreau in scoring! Frolik is 4th in team scoring!! How stupid were my critics then? They have lost credibility. I do like the present line of Tkachuck, Backlund, and Frolik now.

Last edited by FlamesFan68; 01-11-2017 at 10:12 PM.
FlamesFan68 is offline   Reply With Quote