View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #59
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnin_vernon View Post
I went with Abe because he was the most likely to "take it like a champ".

Any chance that it wasn't a fatality? I know it sounded gross and seemed like they were all hits to the head but I wouldn't put it past this show to get out of this one.
I don't think so. I found these quotes on IMDB:

Quote:

IMDb: Do you know who Negan killed?

Josh McDermitt: I've heard things, yes. I'll just leave it at that.

IMDB: Do you already have the first scripts for Season 7?

Josh McDermitt: They have not given us anything yet. The cast a lot of times is in the dark on a lot of things. Not in, like, a sinister way. Just that it takes a while to kind of get everything together for the next season ... I don't know what the first episode of Season 7 is going to be. But will we find out who Negan killed? Yes.

IMDB: Fans hada strong reaction to the cliffhanger. Right now, it has a low IMDb user rating (5.8). Did you expect that viewers would be upset?

Josh McDermitt:
I didn't sit down and think, 'Well, the fans are going to think this or think that.' I think there's always a strong reaction whenever there's a cliffhanger in any show. I think Scott Gimple said it best Sunday night on "Talking Dead." Obviously I'm paraphrasing. He said last night's episode at the end was the completion of one story. Rick had a lot of confidence, and he became a broken man, and he was shattered. And then, the death of whoever we find out it's going to be in the Season 7 [premiere], that's the start of a new story, and how that's changed everyone's lives, how the world has changed for them, and how it affects everybody. This is storytelling.
Personally, I think it has to be an A-lister from season 1, or it won't have the effect it should. It won't be Rick or Carl, so it has to be Daryl or Glenn. Based on the foreshadowing, I think it will be Glenn. But then again, maybe that is what they want me to think.

One thing to note, and maybe it means nothing, but Stephen Yuen has a new series starting soon and Norman Reedus has nothing coming up according to IMDB. Not that an actor can't do 2 things at once of course.