View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 02:45 PM   #3942
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
4 for Enterprise just started to gain momentum, after the showrunner change, and then they pulled the plug, making it the only Trek without seven seasons. I'm convinced it was out of spite, because the old showrunner was still the producer.

It would be interesting to cobble together a 21 episode 'perfect' Voyager. There was a lot of good in there, but it was overpowered by the meh, and the ending of the series was so bad. I don't think that there was a solid continuous run.

I still loved the mirror universe 2 party episode in Enterprise. they could have ended the series after that instead of having Fat Riker backing bread and crying about ethical choices in the holodeck as the final episode.

Voyager had some good episodes, the time one where Red Foreman flew through the galaxy kicking ass and erasing slackers was probably the best example.

With Discovery, I'm stuck, I don't really want to watch a Tilly Michael specific episode, and its like this big hideous gate keeper yelling "You shalt not pass without watching me" ugh.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote