View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 10:59 PM   #2045
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Hate-Hulse View Post
If there are any other Weber addicts out there, I did see a couple of incredible deals on two models of Webers on clearance at a Big Box store in town. These are on for 50% off as they are discontinued. I actually sought out a 435 Genesis II as they were from before the Private Equity era that has cheapened out models from the latest 2023 models. (IMHO)

One is a E-435 (Propane) for $899 (Link)

For comparison, a non stainless exterior / grill version of this is $1,799 at Costco right now. A new 2024 one is $2,000.

NSFW!

The other was a Smokefire EX4 Pellet Grill for $650 (link)

NSFW!

One left of each. There may have been others on sale there, but I got the S435 I had been scouring Kijiji for used for months, and GTFO'ed out of there (start the carrrrrrr!).

PM me if anyone is serious about this and I'll tell you the location (would rather see this go to a CP'er than RFDer). I would have left with the Smokefire too but I'd be looking an an insta-divorce if I showed up with 2 new BBQ's in 1 day....
I got an e325 for $700 last year during a discontinuation sale on Amazon last year. This is the smaller version of the 425
These are amazing bbqs. One thing to be aware of is that the 425 is not a small bbq. It's long but also thick and weighs a lot.

If you need the grill space, I'd definitely recommend one of these though.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote