View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 03:09 PM   #2659
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
have to laugh at Cole Eiserman's stat line at the U18s. 8 goals, 1 assist and a +1 in a tournament in which the US have outscored their opponents 35-9 ... he's a hell of a goalscorer, I give him that. But if you pick him, you better pray that translates to the NHL ... if it doesn't, you're ####ed.
I have no doubt it translates to the NHL. The problem with this player is he does one thing but he does it at an elite level and that's score goals. He never looks to set up teammates and he doesn't give a rats ass about backchecking either. He wants the puck all the time. He reminds me of a healthy Laine except they are very different in that Laine is just a lazy ass player with a great release and Eiserman is a very selfish player with a great release. I think he going to score in bunches in the NHL and will be dominant on a power play but he isn't going to do you any favours five on five and he won't be very popular with his teammates. Earlier in the year I had him top 10 because his goal scoring ability is that freakishly good but the other intangibles has him more likely in the 15-20 range imo now.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post: