View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:39 PM   #1485
Whynotnow
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
How about just focusing on the next round?

This is exactly why you lot come off so insufferable.

VAN fans here openly recognize that Colorado or Dallas would be a herculean task and would probably wreck them. You guys are talking about finals and cup or bust, when the Oilers haven't come close against the likes of Vegas and Colorado.

The closest the oilers have been was a WCF sweep.

Objective? You've just fallen into the same traps as far less "objective" fans with that last paragraph.

Oilers have proven nothing despite McDrai weilding that ability for 8 years, so try taking a humble pill for a change of pace, Mr. Objective Oiler fan.

You might not like hearing this, buy there's 1-2 shots remaining with McDrai and there's nothing to say that they're in any better position to have a sniff than recent years.
You and I were discussing who were the top teams and whether they can beat them, I’m not skipping past anyone. I was describing the conditions I think it would take for them to get there, certainly not assuming they can. I had already said I wasn’t sure they can best those teams. I said before it’s a close call against Vancouver and then it gets even worse if the get past Vancouver.
Whynotnow is offline   Reply With Quote