View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:36 AM   #831
Jordan!
Jordan!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
Well fans will understandably tend to believe what they want to believe when it comes to their favorite teams. Just three weeks ago this was your response to a comment I made about Meruelo not paying his bills.

"This has proven to be false. It wasn't due to any ability to pay bills it was a clerical and in my opinion strategic errors on the part of a new ownership group taking over a business they had no history with. This is also an owner who's finances have been verified by the City of Tempe City Government and all City council members approved of."

He duped a few people.
I think the way these guys do business is generally a back alley/mob mentality. They are truly unfit to own and run a community asset/sports franchise in my opinion.

I'd prefer waiting an additional 5 years to get some new ownership group bringing a team to AZ. It's going to involve some poison swallowing if Alex Meruelo gets a new arena moving and built.

With that said, I don't think this group is competent enough to get it done. They've burned this state
Jordan! is offline   Reply With Quote