View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 03:46 PM   #6254
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
It doesn't matter though, since in the same address, he said, "No decision, either at The Hague or anywhere else, will in any way undermine our determination to achieve all the objectives of the war.".

I suggested that Israel should learn from the US months ago and just assert that The Hague is not relevant (**"only if the west did something wrong!1!"**). All that's left to do now is for Bibi to officially threaten the international court, like the US has done, because well, do as I say, not as I do! Rules-based order, forever! F international laws! And the west will fall in line, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activeStick View Post
What Israel needs to do is what the US did with the "American Service-Members' Protection Act" which states, "The Act authorizes the president of the United States to use "all means necessary and appropriate to bring about the release of any U.S. or allied personnel being detained or imprisoned by, on behalf of, or at the request of the International Criminal Court". This authorization led to the act being colloquially nicknamed "The Hague Invasion Act", as the act allows the president to order U.S. military action, such as an invasion of the Netherlands, where The Hague is located, to protect American officials and military personnel from prosecution or rescue them from custody.[3][4]"

Ultimate protection and perfect alignment to the "Rules-based Order" of the world (i.e. the West).

It would allow them to hold others accountable to atrocities, but protects them from doing what they shun others for. The US is the world's one true beacon of democracy, freedom and human rights!
activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to activeStick For This Useful Post: