View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 10:15 AM   #540
Paulie Walnuts
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
Who knows. Agree Winnipeg is done. To me almost no chance at winning even one with the guys out and the style of play Colorado has. But I do remember a few years ago when Dallas outmuscled and out skated us they looked unbeatable. Then I forgot who they went up against and with that style they got beaten in seemingly in an unimaginable fashion. It really comes down to matchups and styles of play. I could see Vegas beating them based on rolling four continuous relentless lines and doing some damage. Dallas to me looks like another Winnipeg. Edmonton would lose four straight with that defence and goaltending, to the Avs. It really comes to down to either Vegas wearing them down or New York trying to lock them down with bigger defencemen. But they’re looking like the strongest team by far.
Dallas beat us in the bubble and went to the Finals.

Did you mean Colorado? They beat us in 5, and the series flipped after Makar arrived in game 2. It was actually close and Frolik shooting it into the glove in OT in game 2 still haunts me.

Anyways they went on and lost to San Jose in 7 games. They lost in 7 to Dallas in the bubble. They lost to Vegas the year after and thats when Mackinnon did that I am sick of losing, and they went beast mode after that and won the cup.
Paulie Walnuts is offline   Reply With Quote