View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:22 AM   #413
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

This series isn't a surprise, We have seen that the Leafs are top heavy on the top side of their forward group, but their blueline and goaltending and even bottom 6 are budget handicapped.

As much as Leaf fans want history to repeat itself and see the Leafs come back to force something like a game 7, I doubt the Bruins who are very deep and very well coached are going to let them push back into the series.

This isn't about the Leaf's being soft and the Bruins running them over. The Bruins are just a smarter club with better coaches.

I kinda expect that with the moral so low in Toronto, that they will be done after Tuesday's game.

As far as Tre's fate, they're not going to fire him after year 1, they're going to give him a year to put a stamp on this team. Looking at their cap friendly, The Leafs are going to lose most of their blueline and goaltending. So I think that they're going to really try to move JT, and Marner will still be an attractive piece.

There's no question that the coaching staff is going to be shot into the sun. A team with that much offensive talent, that can't score in the playoffs and has a terrible power play is on the coaches.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote