View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 03:49 PM   #14841
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimbit View Post
That actually reminds me of one that was annoying me the other day, but people that don't realize the curb lane in residential is a driving lane if there are no cars parked in it. This isn't related to your gear grinder at all, passing in a playground zone is wack, but I'm starting to get annoyed at people turning right from the middle of the road instead of moving over first. Really minor thing just grates me

Another one is people that drive down the middle of a two lane road, or parking lot lane. Especially when they get to the end of it and have to wait to turn, but they're blocking incoming traffic from entering. Come on doofus, you have 4 feet of empty space to the right of you. Move over!
Every single morning after dropping off at school, I watch idiot after idiot 6 feet away from the parked cars in a line at a stop sign permanently stopped because gridlock is created in the intersection since the traffic coming the opposite direction doesn’t have room to get through.

If there isn’t traffic coming the other way it’s still twice as slow because everyone turns left straddling both lanes, or turns right straddling both lanes.

2/5 days it’s the lady in her massive Yukon who thinks the school bus is going to inflate while she’s trying to squeeze through past it (she even has 3’ each side). So she just sits waiting for 10 cars and two busses to go just backing up the avenue. So stupid and if you can’t figure out the actual dimensions of your vehicle you should ride a bike.
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to topfiverecords For This Useful Post: