View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 02:31 PM   #480
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanfan View Post
I don't know if this is the place, but hearing a lot of stories about people taking their own lives these past couple of days. Which is absolutely terrifying to me. I don't have any drug addictions, drink very moderately, and for the most part enjoy the benefits of good health. I'm fat and that's my fault, and I know I can fix that.

But if finances or other stress are leading people to dark places that is scary. Please reach out to people and think about what you'd leave behind. Things can always change for the better for everyone if you want them too.
It's the damage I would do to my kids that keeps me going. Otherwise I would have ate a bullet by now and I would have been happy to do it! Body shattered now, broke by the end of the first week of the month, no light at the end of the tunnel, popping pain pills like they are fn Pez. Actually, I probably couldn't even stand anything if it were not for trying to get info for this board and the community here so I owe CP a debt of gratitude. What a fn life...
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post: