View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:38 AM   #6967
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitterD View Post
One thing i havent figured out with Seth, is did he have his surgery, recover for Wrestlemania and then re-injure and need surgery again? or did he kayfabe the first surgery and wrestle injured at Wrestlemania knowing he was integral to the Cody story, then finally decide to take proper time off and get the surgery done?

Either way, it is too bad the injuries are piling up, at least this might help some now stars emerge. I wonder who the next wave of main eventers will be that benefit from the extra screentime in Rhea's, Roman's and Seth's absense.

As much as I haven't really liked Seth's character that much. I've always respected his work rate, and effort, and that he's good enough at what he does to make things interesting. I also think that the Seth Punk think is part Kayfabe because both of those guys know how to build heat to make money and we'll see them collide.

But for Seth he's not getting any younger, and he's had multiple really bad knee injuries, and as much as HHH is a different guy then Vince, HHH might have trust issues with giving a guy the gall that has chronic knee issues.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: