View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:12 PM   #6150
indes
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
I've kind of always thought this to be the case, however, the last few months proves that there is a segment of the population that will support Israel literally no matter what they do.

Like if Israel was to nuke Calgary and rape their mother they would be like "well she was asking for it, there's also no evidence. And yeah the nuke thing was only a small tactical nuke, not a lot of people got hurt, but they had to because of Hamas and Trudeau. Am Yisrael Chai!!!!!!!!"

I'm not sure what it is other than pure tribalism at this point.
Did a bunch of Calgarians orchestrate a public attack and murder/rape/kill a bunch of Israelis first in your example? Here's the thing. A bunch of Calgarians wouldn't do that. They wouldn't do that because as a whole they don't obey a made up character that tells them they're special and should be locked in an eternal battle with everyone else who listens to a different made up character in a different story. Talk about tribalism.

Seems like its just a bunch of #######s over there, doing ####### things, like #######s do. Like they have for thousands of years. If there is a God, I hope he smites all those who murder/rape in his name, not just ones who pray to a different one. And I feel pretty confident that if there was a God, he would've done that a long time ago.

As if there's two contingents in this thread that are arguing over who's on the right side of this thing. News flash: No one is. Israel is a bunch of #######s, Gaza/Hamas? #######s. Iran? #######s.
indes is offline   Reply With Quote