View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 02:53 AM   #3208
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd liner View Post
Sportsnet narrative is that the Jets will tighten up defensively the next game (I agree) but they are asking what colorado can do after scoring seven as though they are out of options. Ummm.... Avs can also tighten up defensively as well and not let in seven? Obviously jets have a huge goalie advantage, but both teams will make adjustments. Sportsnet logic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
Sorry for the drive by/drop in.

I'm looking at a new laptop. It's been quite a while since I had one, as I've been relying on my desktop for many moons. What I'm considering is a mid range gaming laptop, as it would cover all of my needs, and also allow me to fire up some new games, as I've also gotten away from that for a number of years, and would like to play a little.

The only downside of a gaming laptop is a poor keyboard, but these days even workstation laptops have weak chicklets, so that's not a backbreaker.

I've looked at the Asus Tuf15, Leveno Legion Pro 5, the Gigabyte G6 and glanced at the Auorus 16.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? Sale prices on them vary, but the first three run from 1400 on the low end to 2000 on the high end, and the Auorus about 2500. Biggest difference in price is due to CPU and RTX-4050 through 4070.

I guess my biggest question is, does any one of these stand out as being a solid build? Has anyone enjoyed one?

(I can dig out and post specs if needed) Thanks!
Get the best cpu and gpu you can afford. If you can't afford the best then get the next best.

I'd get which ever has the 4070 personally. But I'm purely a gamer on pc. My phone can handle any thing else for browsing . I'd never get a 4070 laptop tho . Need a 4090 for games as it would mimick a 4070 desktop gpu.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote