View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 02:30 PM   #7782
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itse View Post
I've been playing Crudader Kings 3 lately, and really, really loving it. Such a fun combination of storytelling/drama and strategy.

My current playthrough is just wild. The Grand Karelian empire has united almost all of the Ukonusko peoples and driven catholicism almost completely out of the Nordics, and the Baltic Sea is basically a Karelian Mare Nostrum.

My dynasty is lead by a coven of witches, and the current emperor is a ladies man who first imprisoned and then seduced the crown princess of Sweden so he could get an heir with a claim to the Swedish throne.

The previous empress and her aunt, both massively overweight women in their fifties, fought a personal duel over the crown, which in part was fueled by the empress having deep love affair with one of her uncles that started when she was a teenager.

When that same empress reformed the Ukonusko religion to be accepting of same sex relations, her daughter immediately divorced her husband of 15 years and took 3 female concubines Good thing there was already an heir in the next generation.

I also conquered Lithuania basically by accident.

Next up, trying to deal with the Mongol horde...
I own the game for PS5. Tried playing 3 times and just can't understand what I'm supposed to do. The learning curve is so high
Street Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote