Thread: Finals thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 12:02 AM   #31
rumy
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Wow! I can’t believe it! Wait to go boys! Cup winners!!!

Was really struggling on whether I made a big mistake making two big trade deadline deals to bring in Sidney Crosby and Jeff Petry, but after having an early first round exit last season, I was determined to win at least one round this year. After going up 3 to 0 versus San Jose in the first round, I lost three straight and was pretty nervous that those first and second round draft picks would be gone for nothing on these pending UFAs. Luckily, the blues boys were able to solidify that win in game 7 giving me my first playoff series win in my first in my second year in the league. We followed this up with series sweeps that seemed dominant, but were never were much closer.

Congrats to JonDuke for a great playoff run and great playoff series. You had me really thinking hard to ensure I was putting out the best line combinations and sim settings. Thanks again to Columbus, Edmonton and San Jose for great series along the way. And thanks to Grant and all the CPHL executives for the hard work they do in this league. I’m glad to be a part of it. I will savour this victory for the next day until everyone forgets who won last year, and begin gearing up for next season.

St. Louis Blues 2024 CPHL champs!!!

Cheers,

Rumy
rumy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rumy For This Useful Post: