View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:19 PM   #6070
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
It sounds like so far, the only casualties of Iran's attack were 3 Jordanians and Israeli-Bedouin child.

I kind of hope Israel doesn't respond directly to this attack. I think it sends a better message to show you don't take them seriously enough to even bother. And for those claiming Iran's attack was in response for the consulate attack that killed terrorist, maybe in isolation, but the tit-for-tat has been going on a long time. Israel's attack on the consulate was a response to something as well. It's not really helpful in understanding the big picture to just arbitrarily pick on point and say, this is where it began.

As a side note, I don't think Hamas will be able to hold out much longer. At the start of the war, Israeli and Egyptian intelligence agreed that Hamas had enough hoarded food and medicine from the people of Gaza to sustain themselves for about 4-6 months. Pretty soon they are going to have to give up.
It is huge, huge, huge that Saudi Arabia and Jordan helped.

Because now they can work with Israel and say tit for tat isn't necessary, and combining their efforts to eradicate Hamas & Iran's influence can be accomplished by working together.

I haven't looked at the news today, but the fact that Israel, who actually has a policy of almost forced retaliation has not actually retaliated speaks volumes of what is going on in the background.

They may yet retaliate, which is their right, but it sure seems like the adults are involved and making sure this situation does not completely go over the edge.

Which of course doesn't exactly jive with the narrative that the 'Israel is BAD OMG' crowd is throwing around.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote