View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 12:09 AM   #43
butterfly
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Random View Post
Did I ever say or imply anything of the kind? No, I did not.

Whose goal? It isn't the team's. It certainly isn't mine. In fact, I don't have any goals for the team, because unlike a few crazycakes fans, I know I have no influence over anything the team does. I'm just here to watch hockey and yak about it afterwards.

I don't know how to break this to you, but the principal purpose of a hockey team is not to win the Stanley Cup. Only one team per year gets to do that.

The principal purpose of a hockey team is to entertain people. Kuzmenko is a highly entertaining hockey player.

Oh, I forgot. You hated him for political reasons before he ever became a Calgary Flame, so naturally you have to blame everything that happens or might happen on him personally.

Be that as it may, it's not any part of his job, or any player's job, to lose games on purpose. You're dumping on him for doing what he was hired to do.
Hate to break it to you, but there’s nothing political about not wanting an LGBTphobe on your favorite hockey team. You’re allowed to disagree about taxes and health care while respecting others.
butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote