View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 04:08 PM   #51
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
You knew this was coming. They will pull this crap next year too until the league can change it in the CBA. I said Landeskog would be back for game 1 at the beginning of the year and some posters crapped on me about that, guess who is on target to return game 1?

What people crapped on you for was the fact that it was some master plan by Colorado and somehow it was the plan all along.

It was questionable if Landeskog would ever play again and he's missed 2 full regular seasons. If he can come back and contribute in the playoffs that's more impressive than it is frustrating.

For Stone I think last year with the back injury was more questionable and "planned" by the Knights.

This year with a lacerated spleen it was more of a "Happy Coincidence" that once it was clear his recovery timeline would align with the start of the playoffs the Knights made sure to take full advantage of that at the deadline.

So not really "planned" or "faked" by the Knights, but once the opportunity presented itself they were smart to take advantage of it.
SuperMatt18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperMatt18 For This Useful Post: