View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 12:36 PM   #5351
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
Is it just me or is fan 960 unlistenable this year?

I try to give them a chance but am finding myself just turning it off most times.

Their robot voice questions to me is just so cringe worthy. Maybe I'm being unfair but I just listen to barn. Urner now and other hockey podcasts.

No it’s bad, over a year with that morning show and it still gives “substitute teacher filling in while the real teachers deals with her divorce” vibes…

The Robot Reading thing shouldn’t be the staple of their content… or the “_____ was more ____ than the time I ____” shouldn’t be a daily segment.

Russic doesn’t have much in the way of sports knowledge, he’s a degenerate gambler who happens to bet on sports. He only has one cadence when asking any questions to the guests… it’s awful.

And to double down on the morning shows awfulness, they cut the budget of having unique voices like Hailey Salvian (and others) to play the “best of the morning show” immediately after (which is an oxymoron in itself)

Outside of the flames broadcasts, this isn’t a sports radio station… it’s a weak morning show with a terrible curated podcast playlist.

I am blocked by the content director, Art Factora on Twitter…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlamesFanStrandedInEDM For This Useful Post: