View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 10:24 AM   #18683
Geraldsh
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
You are showing things that say an airplane with square wings can fly, as an attempt to defend AHS using a school bus with cardboard wings. Can you not see the difference?

And I question how this is a long term plan at all. If we need care spaces, we need them. So why not build them, and staff them? it's not like we won't need them in the future. This is what privatization of healthcare looks like. The lowest cost bidder with no oversight finds the cheapest hotel and loads it with patients with minimal, inappropriate levels of care and sends them fast food while the patient festers in filth. Then they profit.

And I'm not just morally opposed to this government, I'm opposed to them on an intellectual level more than anything. That they ignore experts and do whatever they think feels right has to be amoung the dumbest ways to run a government, and a sure way to fail. That anyone could defend that, let alone vote for it, is mind boggling. It is endorsing stupidity.
I object to the use of a Travellodge, they could have booked the patients on to a cruise ship with medical staff already in place.
Then there is the added benefit of a burial at sea.
Geraldsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geraldsh For This Useful Post: