Thread: The A.I. Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 04:17 PM   #392
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post

You know how we are all worried about calling customer service, and wanting to get a human? I'm starting to think it won't be long before I prefer to deal with an AI...

These things are coming for all the jobs.
Pretty sure I dealt with my first "smart" chatbot the other day. The only real tell was that I hate the company in question and the customer service whatever on the other end of the chat was beyond helpful and crystal clear with all information. At the end I was met with a survey that had several questions along the lines of "I'd definitely like to talk with this agent again" and "this agent was much more helpful than previous times I've contacted <company>".

As for the robot in the video above, I feel like that's one of the big logical leaps that few are thinking about. A year ago training a robot to clean up your house would feel overly complicated... now I'm sure it's still very complicated, but I can see how it might work. "All books go here... kids toys in this bin..." kind of stuff should technically be "programmable" just by talking to it.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote