View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:29 PM   #55
Flames Fan, Ph.D.
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Really interesting season so far.

- This team looks easily top third of league when they're engaged, and I'd argue they're more often engaged than not. No doubt they got spanked by the Panthers-Hurricanes-Avalanche trio but if those weren't back-to-back then I'd argue they would have pulled one of them out.

- I'm down with Huska. Now he's rotating 3 dmen who are not starters in the NHL and slowly establishing structure and results.

- What if Pospisil got better?! He has the size, the compete, and the speed to be a really good player. He's constantly making plays out there, and you can see his speed versus his size surprises players because he gets to a lot of pucks when he pressures the D. It's tempting to dream the dream about what he could turn into when he has more than 30-40 games under his belt.

- Fingers crossed for Wolf. When he's on, he looks calm. That's a big contrast to Vladar who, when he's on, is making ten bell desperation saves. The calm profile has better long term prospects.

- Go Flames Go.

Edit:

- And wow, when Huberdeau's passing is on it's amazing. He made 2 passes this game that had me rewinding 5-6 times to see how he did it.
Flames Fan, Ph.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flames Fan, Ph.D. For This Useful Post: