View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 10:34 AM   #12
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanIn80 View Post
I was going to post somewhere that I think Monahan should get some consideration for the "comeback player of the year" trophy... I couldn't remember the name of it, so I googled "comeback player of the year nhl"...

Takeaway #1, it's the Masterton (of course)

Takeaway #2, TSN believes that Connor McDavid is this season's "REAL" comeback player of the year.

Jesus Christ. Literally any friggin opportunity they can find to Oilerbate and then stick it on the internet for everyone to see.
The player that had 150 points last year who refs don't allow other players to so much as rough up made a "comeback"?

As opposed to Monahan whose body was broken (which he attempted to paly through, and played until he no longer could) then was reconstructed, written off by many around the league and took a 1st to unload. Came back, suffered another season-shortening injury, and now this year, after a long road of recovery looks reminiscent of the Monahan of old and is helping the Jets' charge into the playoffs.

TSN/SN/Edmonton Journal losers can frankly eat a filthy gym sock.

Mc###-guzzling idiots.
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrentCrimmIndependent For This Useful Post: