View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:59 PM   #36
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

As I stated in my first post, this isn't something I have really much experience with as the relationships I have had, have been very foot compatible. Nobody ever agrees 100% and people of course have different preferences for eating at home or eating out.

The little easy things are exactly that, little easy things. People can add salt, pepper, spice and go vegetarian once in a while easily.

When you get into the vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten intolerant, lactose, health kicks and more. It becomes a point of friction all the time. Who is cooking what, when? I don't like this and that. Different stores for different deals, preferences and more.

Some like leftovers, some can't stand them. Some cook in serious batches and meal prep, other's take it a meal at a time.

Thankfully my family is pretty much on the same page and so has my dating life but seeing other people first hand, it's comical, disaster and more.

I caught this episode on HBO's The Sopranos the other day and I love this scene.

Last edited by curves2000; 03-06-2024 at 04:07 PM.
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote