View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 05:12 PM   #52
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
This is something that has tanked almost all of my weight loss efforts in the last 15 years and a great way to describe the feeling. On top of that, I stress-eat.
I can explain it to people but either people don't believe me or don't understand how I could eat a huge pizza all by myself and be just as hungry afterwards as before I ate! The drive to breathe? Sometimes the hunger would be approaching that level.

The body seeks homeostasis and will absolutely do everything to sabotage you when it thinks you're starving to get back to the weight it was at.. and I was really big for a loooong time.

And yeah stress eating for me too.. I had to make some pretty significant changes to my life (and some things just got better over time).

But one thing I found helped me was finding out that fibre for me is SUPER important to managing hunger. Even just eating better wasn't enough, I had to add good high fibre foods every day.. if I didn't I'd end up 5 times as hungry despite eating the same number of calories as the previous day.
The Following User Says Thank You to photon For This Useful Post: