Thread: [PGT] Calgary 5 : New Jersey 3
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 01:25 AM   #181
Ziggy Lidstrom
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

THe dimples that Kuzy has are amazing. He obviously smiles so much. His energy is top notch. Don't trade him now. He had 39 last year. That's very hard to do obviously. If he can regain his moxie here we have a valuable piece at a decent contract.

I like that conny isn't scared of Slavic/Russian/Eastern european players. This kid could team really well with Sharky. They are passing the eye test thats for sure. Plus he's the best pure sniper we have had since toffoli and is a way more dynamic talent than him.

I'm excited for sure with what I have seen. Sign OK and start working some more kids into the line up. Seems like Lindy was a real debbie on this team.

I still think that the streak correlates to Pospisil. That guy is a terrific straw that stirs the drink for this team and one that doesn't need PP1 ice time or top line team mates.

I'd still move Hanifin but he's doing what I want, along with our other assets, and that's boost his stock.

I'm real happy that Pelltier is back. He really got the worst of that cheap hit in preseason vs that guy whose name we don't even recall. He is a great glue guy and so is MP. Those two and Zary are a real development win from the scouting staff to the AHL team to Management giving them the runway to develop. I'm quite impressed with this club's new approach.

I'm a bit reluctant to give up markstrom now if this team can push as it is towards a playoff spot. Imagine this scenario:

We sneak in, 8 seed, we play Van, We beat Van. We get van's pick. That would be a massive turn of events.

To tell you the truth, I don't like Van's chances in the Playoffs. They don't have the experience in the dance as a group. They are gonna need Demko to play out of his mind to make up for the lack of playoff reps.

Big win for the flames. Keep it going. Huska has these guys playing for eachother and I'm here for it.