View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 11:41 AM   #226
Burninator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since1984 View Post
How are you liking it so far? How long did it take to be delivered?

I'm probably picking one up for when I travel and am too lazy to pay off the PC.

Edit: I ordered one today. Will add my thoughts once I receive mine and have a few days to play it.

Edit 2: Timeline for anyone interested in ordering one from Canada:
  • January 30: Order placed and I received the "Distribution Backlog" message from Steam on completion
  • January 31: Order has been packaged
  • Feb 1: Shipping label created with FedEx and estimated delivery Friday Feb 2.

So it looks like the 3-5 business day estimate is dead on even with the "Distribution Backlog" message.
I love it. I ordered mine on Dec 21st and got it Dec 28th. 7 days to receive it and I probably ordered at the worst time to ship anything in the whole year.

I've been a PC gamer forever but in the past couple years I've had little interest in sitting at desk in the evening after sitting at a desk all day for work. So I've really enjoyed playing anywhere in the house including in bed (actually the best).

The screen is fantastic, best screen in my house now. I've played Elden Ring and it looks great. Dave the diver is really fun. This past week I've tried some NES and SNES emulation which I've never done before and it was really easy to setup. For me the convenience and portability is more important than the power of my gaming PC.
Burninator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Burninator For This Useful Post: