View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 11:43 AM   #151
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
Agreed. Stanley growlers are great. They also have really big vacuum tub things that are great for hot foods soups, stews and stuff like that.

I found it was around the same amount of time for cleaning or less while being as effective. You get more agitation and stronger agitation than a dishwasher in about 20-40 seconds. I guess it just started with any of the crappy mug lids from the past that either leaked or trapped crap. I've been used to it.

Same as putting in agitators (ie: random weird shaped plastic gem toy things etc.) in a water bottle and shaking that with soapy water to clean it. Faster and more effective than using a bottle scrubber IMO. People literally use the same concept with those to break down protein in a drink container. I just used the concept in reverse to break down stuff that's dirty for drink containers/lids.

But... I am weird in constantly investigating improvements, effectiveness and efficiencies to certain regular tasks.

Yeah, that’s fine. But I cleaned the lid after every use. If there is still crud accumulating, that’s not good. I don’t need the friggin lunar lander mechanism to seal the cup, so I just use cups with a normal lids.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote