View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 01:11 PM   #1071
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Had some time to do some of the LEGO sets I've accumulated over the years this holiday season.

Did the The Starry Night, really like how it looks. Build itself was ok, sometimes had to really pay attention to make sure and use the correct shade of blue piece. I did make one mistake but would have taken a lot of work to correct so I left it, no one would notice, one slightly darker blue piece is swapped with one slightly lighter blue piece. Overall one of the ones where the end result is better than the build itself.

Also did the Back to the Future DeLorean kit finally. I don't think I've ever built a LEGO car build before so it was pretty interesting. It was a lot more fun to build than The Starry Night. You could also choose from 3 different forms of the car which is cool.

One of the coolest features which I somehow messed up is the wheels fold up to simulate the flying version (and movable clear bricks to let it look like it's hovering. But somehow I made it so the wheels don't fully flip horizontal and stay there. I wasn't aware that was how they worked until far too late. At some point I'll have to tear it apart to fix it but I wanted to build the version from the first movie anyway so not in a rush for that.