View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 04:16 PM   #215
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Flames_Fan View Post
Got my dbrand gear today. Killswitch case and some accessories. Stick covers won't fit OLED but they have acknowledged that and will provide new ones for free once they are available. Everything looks and fits great. They definitely make a quality product.

Been playing around quite a bit with Switch emulator Yuzu. I think the Steam Deck looks and plays some games better than the Switch itself. lol.

What romset are you guys using for Arcade? I used the 2003plus set but a lot of the games don't seem to work with Retroarch? Would one of the more modern sets be better? I'm sure the deck has the hardware to handle it.
Yuzu is great. There’s a few games like TOTK that don’t work great on Steam Deck but there’s plenty that do.

I don’t have arcade games emulated on mine yet. MAME isn’t supposed to be great on Steam Deck but I’ll play around with it eventually. I haven’t updated my roms in a few years. It’s too bad the Pleasuredome tracker is gone although it’s easy enough to find their sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Flames_Fan View Post
Just installed Chiaki4Deck....who needs to fight scalpers for a Playstation Portal? Not this guy
The Portal seems like such scam. Is it even portable enough to use outside?
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote