View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 09:41 PM   #10036
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I once came on here complaining about McDonalds putting egg on my Sausage McMuffin and overcharging me for it when I say "Sausage McMuffin not the one with egg" to the speaker. And honestly is was a 50% think until 2 years ago when I made that complaint here, and it's only happened once since. I don't get a lot of Sausage McMuffins but when I do they sure taste better without the gross sweaty McDonalds egg on them.

Since complaining to all of you seemed to help with the problem so much. I have a new fast food related complaint.

I don't like paper straws, I would rather just take the flippen lid off and drink from the cup, paper straw suck. And as such I hate the waste of being handed a straw I am going to throw strait in the garbage. And McDonalds is the worst because they hand you a straw, then the put another one in the bag, two unused straws to throw out. We made the switch with ketchup and everyone survived, I think we need to move to a world where crappy paper straws are by request only.

(Up next Drink trays, when I have a car full of people, they are just putting garbage in my car, and wasting my time taking drinks out of the drink tray to distribute all over the car, I don't like wastefulness).
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote