View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 06:59 AM   #40
Royle9
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
Did you mean to type "Masse'", instead of "Misa"? Misa was 3rd in scoring for Canada, and tied for 7th in the Tourney with 8 points in 5 games- after no points in the first game, when he was playing down the lineup. This, for a 2007 born player. He looked excellent to me.

Masse' was tied for 12th in the tournament in scoring, with 5 goals and 6 points in 5 games, playing mostly 4th-line minutes; however, his defensive commitment seemed to wane, as did his consistency. I still see an elite offensive player, who needs work on his overall game as well as some elements of his skating.
Nope, Misa for sure though his point totals were team 3rd I just felt in my viewing he struggled a bit as the games got harder, not for a lack of trying but I had him pegged as the top scorer in the tournament going into it and a guy you’d want on the ice when it mattered.

He was up and down the lineup, but you aren’t wrong he did really well early on I guess I just was hoping he’d keep that rolling the whole time, but also likely expecting too much on my part.
Royle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royle9 For This Useful Post: