View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 11:05 AM   #101
Johnny199r
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipperiggy View Post
Any tips for discipline? I seem to be okay for a couple days then back into my old habits.
My advice is to draw a hard line in the sand. Half measures and back peddling are harder if you do.

If Saturday is cheat day, then that's it. That's the day.

If Friday is the day you've planned to take off from the gym, then that's it. That's the day.

I went totally clean eating except for one cheat meal a week (pizza with family). No pop, chips etc on other days. It won't work any other way for me as I would slip back into my old ways.

I've been eating a lot of burrito bowls, they're tasty and healthy (skip queso and some other ingredients) I drink water with most of my meals. I eat special k cereal or oatmeal and whole wheat toast and light peanut butter and yogurt and fruit for breakfast. If I grab a sandwich for lunch from subway it's whole wheat with mustard rather than mayo.

I don't eat past 7 pm no matter what.

I explore the healthy food aisle and found new snacks I like. I really, really like "Made Good" brand granola minis and cookies. They're tasty as hell and really decent nutritionally. I was surprised how good they are.
Johnny199r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny199r For This Useful Post: