View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:18 AM   #3581
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
In all seriousness, could we put the chronological updates from HW in one thread. This real story from the ground is so impactful, I know I shared with many others. Such a great job HW did exposing the live emotion and reality. It truly something everyone should read.
I've obviously read about wars in the past. But to have someone you love and are married to literally meters away from a steady stream of tanks that roll in from Belgorod towards Kharkov was pretty surreal. It wasn't even real life to me much of the time. Like....how is that even possible to be in that location at this moment in time? ####. I mentioned before, but when I visited that village last year the first thing I thought was "this is where the tanks will come rolling through if Russia ever invades". Sadly, I was right

I just thought it was important to give the perspective of an everyday family just trying to live their normal lives, who had their lives turned upside down by the will of a madman. It's easy for most of us (myself included) to be the armchair general and try to give our opinions on what we think could/would/should happen. But ultimately it's the everyday civilians who suffer the most. Just wanted to share on how this war is hell for those everyday people.

Last edited by Huntingwhale; 03-10-2022 at 07:21 AM.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post: