View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 09:51 PM   #29
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

If they let Ukraine go, the Western Powers name will be worth crap to be honest.

The Russian's probably have this cold, I'm interested in knowing what's happening with the Russian Navy right now in terms of deployment of Submarines. The main logistical supply chain goes across the Ocean, and there's no way that the Russian's want to give the American's a chance to forward deploy.

But if the Russian's control the air over Ukraine, and control of the Crimea, Logistics has to come a long way by ground and that doesn't allow large quantities of arms food troops and ammunition.

I have to admit, I totally misread this one, I expected that Putin would threaten and back off or never give the go order.

We've seen wars in the middle east, wars in South East Asia. But this is a new and terrifying scenario where I expect that civilian casualties will be very high.

While I still don't believe that China will invade Taiwan as they don't have the sea and air lift capability for a oppossed invasion, its more likely that if China's going to do something with American attention on the Ukraine its to go to the Spratley's as the other 6 nations that claim them don't have the main power to defend them.

While I don't think this is the opening shots of WW3, because I think the American's will probably back off except for Logistics support. I think this is going to be a significant failure for American power in the region.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: