View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 08:16 PM   #62
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

I can only speak for myself, but with this convoy crap I'm shocked at how many people I've known from the past who I thought were generally bright, are in favour of this nonsense. I'm certain so many on here are in the same boat and know a half dozen people or more who support it. Here I am thinking the general population is smarter than our friends across the border, but it seems like all you have to do to gain support is to wave a flag and use "freedom" in hyperbole.

There is so little logic to this. What's more is as the weather gets better and the government naturally lifts restrictions, these idiots will claim victory, and somehow will gain supporters.

Also, Trudeau f'ed up royally by claiming the Covid defence. He should've straight out said he has no interest in meeting these yahoos, and he'd have gained many supporters. Instead he did the thing he normally does and made a convoluted statement at the wrong time and it appeared to be a cowering move in the minds of the delusional convoy. Anyway, I don't know how this ends but I'm sure the government just hope they dwindle in numbers over time.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluejays For This Useful Post: