View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:32 AM   #91
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

In terms of on the other side of the job search, because these things might take some time, and it can add to your activities.

Do make sure you get your EI claim or CERB claim in, on the EI side even without your ROE submit submit submit and then push for your ROE, and get them to electronically submit it if possible. You want to get in the cue based on date so it can be evaluated quickly and any questions cleared up.

If you have any debts on payment, ie Car, mortgage all of that, hook up with your bank on deferments, I had one significant monthly debt which is my car, I've reached out and applied for a 2 month deferment, most banks have the ability to do it online instead of waiting on the phone for hours, take advantage of it. At least you can defend yourself by reducing your monthly outflow of cash, if you need to do it with enmax, or your mortgate get it down now because it takes up to a week to get an answer back. Doing this can give you a sense of accomplishment and getting something done.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote