View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 12:24 AM   #51
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

This (and some other NCR case debates) are a tough one for me and where I stand on it. I think a conversation about it on Reddit has actually helped me clarify my thoughts/position a bit.

Person 1
Quote:
Maybe he's safe, maybe he's not. Either way i would not knowingly put myself in the same room as him at any public or private space.
Person 2
Quote:
Because you are afraid of him, or because he should be afraid of what your reaction to him would be?
Person 1
Quote:
Because I am respecting his legally given rights but not taking any risks with the personal safety of myself or my family. He may have taken his medication, he may not have. That's up to him and the legal system. But leaving a room i know he is in is a measure i can take that will make sure I wont be there IF he has one of the mentioned relapses.
I would have no interest in 'vigilante justice' on him myself. That's not me and not my thing. But I frequently encounter the medication problem here, with folks needing to take medication, and so they do, and they feel better, so stop taking the meds, and relapse, hopefully, luckily getting 'caught' before they relapse too far enough.

I don't think I'd want to knowingly be in the same room/immediate area as him, just as a matter of personal safety.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote