View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #2210
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto-matic View Post
Shouldn't most walkers be severely decomposed by now? I would assume the walker population should be slowing down due to most either dying in the first year of the outbreak or were already dead.
I was just thinking that. Even if the walkers aren't decaying at a normal rate, they would still be exposed to the elements and fall apart pretty quickly.

If you really want to go down this rabbit hole, the laws of thermodynamics would mean that the walkers, who seem to be endlessly walking, would be burning their own mass as fuel and fall apart within days. The physics and dynamics required for human movement would be impossible fairly quickly as well. You also need a functioning heart and set of limbs to move nutrients and oxygen through the body to make muscle movement possible.

The zombies are also dispatched with any kind of damage to the brain. A pocket knife piercing the skull is enough. Considering that many of the zombies brains are already falling apart, I don't see why an additional cut to brain ends their function.

The whole idea of zombies is physically impossible and would require some kind of supernatural force. It's best not to think about that when watching any kind of material with zombies.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post: