View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #71
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
I think there's something called the Serotonin Power Diet that's supposed to be good. I've also heard that carbs help with serotonin management and thus psychological well being. And consequently you actually eat less even though carbs are included. If you're doing the Keto diet you need to be really strict with it because even small deviations will knock your body out of that fat burning state. So likely a partial Keto diet would be the worst of both worlds for you. Check out that Serotonin Diet. Exercise too if you've got the time will help with both issues. Just short high intensity interval routines are better and you're done in 20 minutes.
Yeah, I was combining low-carb with intermittent fasting, which looks like just about the worst combination for what I'm dealing with, but I was just reading about that diet. Kindle version of the book is only $12 so I'll probably pick it up.

I have been exercising which has been the frustrating part. Unfortunately my gym is such a ####show that I can't really do interval training, supersets, etc., unless I go super early in the morning and I'm just not a morning person. That said, I'm happy with the routine I'm doing at the moment, so I'm going to stick with it and see where it takes me over the next 8-12 weeks.

Last edited by rubecube; 08-24-2018 at 03:12 PM.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote