Thread: e-cigs
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:10 AM   #177
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

I've been vaping for about 4 years now - and off cigs - and have dropped from 24mg nicotine down to about 6mg. Soon I hope to quit altogether. But, as CC mentioned, since quitting smoking my health has dramatically improved: no more hacking up a lung in the shower every morning, no more heavy breathing after a simple flight of stairs, and I never cough up the gunk that every smoker does on a regular basis. I'm sure vaping is nowhere near as good as not-vaping, but it seems a hell of a lot better than smoking for my quality of life.

For ecig recs - I've tried many. The best I've ever found by far is the Endura T18. Not super easy to find - but you can order them online. There are no settings, and they have a huge atomizer/filter that lasts a long time, as does the battery. The smoke you get is about medium, and pretty satisfying - but not enough to smoke you out of a car or anything. I like its simplicity, and the fact that it always works well (used to kill me when one of them broke down...).
AltaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AltaGuy For This Useful Post: